11.24.13

Sunday, November 24, 2013

I am still going through some older pictures I took this summer/ early fall, and I remembered I still hadn't posted pictures from my very first zacventure! This kid... he just cracks me up daily, and has a way of making every single day a good day. He has been such an incredible blessing in my life, and I am so lucky to have someone so wonderful.

It is crazy going through these photos. I feel like I have developed so much as a photographer (still don't think that is the right choice of word), and it is all thanks to these fun zacventures I get to go on. I am so comfortable behind my camera now, even in the presence of other people. I am just more confident in my picture taking skills, so it is something I continually think about and want to do.

I guess with that said, you should know that these photos are nothing fancy. They are more just of this guy I love, and why he is constantly making me laugh. I was cracking up going through these photos. This was our first adventure venturing up to the highest paved road in Utah. Such a beautiful drive, but you will have to take my word for it, because I didn't exactly take pictures. Sorry about it. Also a few pictures of a little pit stop to watch some trains. My man loves him some trains.
This is what happens when you leave your camera on the picnic table, because you forgot your water bottle in the car. I didn't know any better at the time. Now I do. Haha
See this log?! Zac has skills AND balance, so he was able to walk across it. I warned that if I went out there I would fall. Obviously I decided to go out anyway, and sure enough as I was walking back to land, both feet slipped on both sides of the log leaving me with some good battle wounds, and bruises on the inside of both of my calves. Yay for no coordination! 
These pictures really just make me so happy. I just can't even wait for all the adventures yet to come!

2 comments:

I appreciate your loveliest of lovely comments! :)

Pin It

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...