An Etsy Shop

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Alright all you lovely humans, I need your help! I have decided to open an Etsy shop. Yes, I know it is crazy! I wanted to start out with trying to sell a few of my prints. Who knew picking photos would be so difficult!! What I need you guys to do is vote. Vote like crazy! I am going to show you some of the photos I was thinking of, and you guys leave a comment with which ones are your favorite. If you think of a photo of mine that is not listed, TELL ME AND LEAVE A LINK!

Thank you all for being patient with me while I try to make time for this blog of mine, and for always helping me out with silly things like this. Let the voting begin!

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8

I promise that in the near future I will find a better name, and banner. Until then, it is going to be a little boring name wise. Check out what I have listed so far here. 

I love all you wonderful humans, and thank you for helping me!!

8 comments:

  1. 3 and 7. I love you. This will all work out so well. APARTMENT.

    Em
    Tightrope to the Sun

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1! 6! and 7! I love you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2!!!! 4!!!!! 6!!!!! Such beautiful pictures, oh man, you're great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh my goodness, you are so sweet!!! thank you

      Delete
  4. 1, 3 and 7. I love these, good luck with the etsy shop xx

    Little Blue Backpack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!
      p.s- I LOVE your blog!! like LOVE

      Delete

I appreciate your loveliest of lovely comments! :)

Pin It

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...