6.5.14

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Hello all you wonderful humans! It's been a little bit (again)! I hope all is well in the blogging world. I have missed this little blog of mine, and have officially (I think) decided it is time to give it a little more love.

I am currently sitting in my kitchen eating "healthy" pepperoni, and thinking about what I could share with all you lovelies. For some reason my brain keeps coming back to running... Yup, here we go.

So Zachary and I have been using the app 5K Runner to try and get into running. So far it has actually been great! We are about halfway through, and I can feel the runs getting a little bit easier each time. Everything was going great until I decided to suggest running the trail at Tanner Park.

WORST.DECISION.EVER.

Let me try and describe this trail accurately for you.... UP HILL DEATH TRAP!

Let me try to accurately describe what I looked like running up said up hill death trap.... Basically like someone running up an up hill death trap.

But seriously you guys, I can't remember the last time I ran uphill, and I don't think you can call what I was doing "running". It was more like a slow shuffle with the occasional hunching over because I thought I was going to puke. Of course I am sitting there BASICALLY DYING, and I see Zachary running with what looks like ease up this 1098932847 mile hill (he will tell you that he was dying as well, but obviously he is lying).

I don't really know what the point of this story was other than to tell you I almost died, and I guess we should be happy I am still here. What I can't seem to figure out is how my brain is okay with me thinking about doing it again tomorrow. Obviously I suffered some kind of brain damage due to lack of oxygen or something. Wish me luck this next time around!

1 comment:

  1. oh man, i have missed your posts! running uphill is death, & you are a rock star for still wanting to run again :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your loveliest of lovely comments! :)

Pin It

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...