Thursday, June 5, 2014

Hello all you wonderful humans! It's been a little bit (again)! I hope all is well in the blogging world. I have missed this little blog of mine, and have officially (I think) decided it is time to give it a little more love.

I am currently sitting in my kitchen eating "healthy" pepperoni, and thinking about what I could share with all you lovelies. For some reason my brain keeps coming back to running... Yup, here we go.

So Zachary and I have been using the app 5K Runner to try and get into running. So far it has actually been great! We are about halfway through, and I can feel the runs getting a little bit easier each time. Everything was going great until I decided to suggest running the trail at Tanner Park.


Let me try and describe this trail accurately for you.... UP HILL DEATH TRAP!

Let me try to accurately describe what I looked like running up said up hill death trap.... Basically like someone running up an up hill death trap.

But seriously you guys, I can't remember the last time I ran uphill, and I don't think you can call what I was doing "running". It was more like a slow shuffle with the occasional hunching over because I thought I was going to puke. Of course I am sitting there BASICALLY DYING, and I see Zachary running with what looks like ease up this 1098932847 mile hill (he will tell you that he was dying as well, but obviously he is lying).

I don't really know what the point of this story was other than to tell you I almost died, and I guess we should be happy I am still here. What I can't seem to figure out is how my brain is okay with me thinking about doing it again tomorrow. Obviously I suffered some kind of brain damage due to lack of oxygen or something. Wish me luck this next time around!

1 comment:

  1. oh man, i have missed your posts! running uphill is death, & you are a rock star for still wanting to run again :)


I appreciate your loveliest of lovely comments! :)

Pin It

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...