3.31.15

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

I got this post idea from the wonderful and lovely Kayla.  I thought it was such a fun way to get all the things going on in life currently down in one post! So here I am trying it out!

I went to Moab this weekend with Zac and my best friend Emily. Zac had to go down for a week of work, so Em and I decided to tag along for the weekend. It was so nice being someplace so warm, and just spending all day outside. It was a much needed mini adventure, and I already want to go back!


loving: being able to wear shorts! I don't know what is happening with Utah weather right now, but I am all about it. It has seriously been so nice outside, and I spend all the time I can sitting outside on the hammock enjoying the sunshine and fresh air.

working: on getting through this current semester without completely going crazy. I only have 15 credits left until I graduate, and I am just so beyond ready to be done!

obsessed with: the new sheets I convinced Zac in letting me get for his (soon to be our) apartment. We recently made a quick stop at Ikea, and the sheets I have been eyeing for like a year now were on the most perfect bed looking so pretty, and I decided they finally had to be mine! They have yellow flowers on them, so obviously I am all sorts of happy!

cooking: lots of annie's mac and cheese. For some reason Smith's has decided to have like a super sale on them for like a month now, so Zac and I are all sorts of happy about it!


reading: Z: A Novel of Zelda Fitzgerald by Therese Anne Fowler. I actually just finished this yesterday. I listened to the audio book in my car, and I have to be completely honest... I wasn't really a fan of it. I didn't hate it and at times actually enjoyed it, but it isn't a book I would recommend to a friend. I was pretty bummed, because I really wanted to like it! Oh well, you can't have everything.

listening to: Hozier's album. Zac bought it a couple of weeks ago, and I just barely downloaded it onto my phone to listen to while exploring Moab. Zac and I have family sharing on iTunes, and it is pretty wonderful. Thank  you family sharing!

a little sad at: Zac being in Moab for the entire week. I swear it is even harder knowing he is only a four hour car ride away! Like anytime I have ANY free time I think about just driving down just because I can. It is terrible you guys!

wasting time: on Instagram as always. I swear, I am always checking it! Mostly looking for new places to add to my list of places to explore. I probably need to stop seeing as the list is getting a little long. Anyone want to help me get cracking on all these hikes I have piled up?!

laughing at: Scrubs, Scrubs, and SCRUBS! Zac has gotten me hooked, and with him out of town (and our watching of Friends being put on hold until he gets home) I have been watching ALL OF THE EPISODES!

looking forward to: spending my REI dividend! New camping stove, and sports bras anyone?!


appreciating: best friends who take a break from homework to go search TJ Maxx for rompers even though all the ones they have are horrible, and instead having wonderful conversations on the car drive home.

excited: that the wedding date continues to get closer, and we are now down to 163 more days!! It finally feels like it is getting close you guys! Save-the-dates are currently being made, and it is like totally real now!

experiencing: horrible stomach shenanigans caused by dairy, and pretending that it isn't caused by dairy because cheesecake.

grateful for: a weekend spent with my best friend hiking around Moab, and Zac being able to sneak over and camp with us the one night we stayed. Also for my family (mostly mama) who took such good care of our plants and kitten while we were gone. I seriously have the most incredible humans in my life you guys.


5 comments:

  1. glad to know i'm not the only one still eating mac & cheese like a 5 year old. HOZIER! maggie introduced me and i was in looooove. i'm lacking big time in the music world right now. and girrrrrl, congrats on the engagement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love using Instagram to look for new places to visit too and Pinterest. Great post, love your photos!

    http://www.mintnotion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE this post. and your moab pics. also, i'm so glad you feel that way about the book "Z: etc" bc you are spot on with how i felt when i read it!! have you read "the paris wife" ? It's about Ernest Hemingway's wife and it's done in the same 1st person style, but i enjoyed it WAY WAY more.
    happy almost done with school!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recommend you to make your photos look better and bigger, fences template> customize> add CCS> and paste this code: .post-body img {max-width: 1000px; max-height: auto; } And you can change the 1000 pixels that you prefer. It's just a tip, after contame as I was.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I WANT TO GO HIKING IN UTAH so much wow. cutest adventurers!! xo

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your loveliest of lovely comments! :)

Pin It

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...