Back, I Think

Friday, July 10, 2015

Sooo it has been a while. Blogging basically became one of those things where you want to have something to say, but you literally have nothing to say! Every time I think about posting my mind goes completely blank. I figured if I wanted to keep this going I was just going to have to do it even if I had no thoughts in my head. We know this is a common thing know. I have a tendency to ramble, so it shouldn't be too much different.

I do miss being able to express my emotions through words, but I seriously feel like I have forgotten how to. I often push my emotions to the back of my head, choosing to not deal with them, because honestly I don't know how to. Life lately has been on fast forward, and it feels like there is literally no time for thinking, just doing. I have been working basically full-time with my nanny gig, plus house sitting, plus more house sitting, plus wedding planning, plus saving time to remember how to breath.

I have been lucky though. There have been moments where I have been able to catch a breath whether it be going on a hike with friends, or having good conversation with people who just get it. I also have the most incredible fiance by my side, and a very wonderful family who has dealt with not seeing me for what seems like months. It is always times like these where you realize how incredible the people in your life are.

I really do hope that I can get back into this blogging thing again, even if I have forgotten how to really do that. You always hear those bloggers telling you to not post unless there is a point, or making sure you have a specific voice if you want to gain ALL the followers. I guess for me blogging isn't about that anymore. It no longer is the competition of gaining some huge following. I just want to find some like-minded people, and have some conversation. How do you guys feel about that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your loveliest of lovely comments! :)

Pin It

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...