34

Friday, August 7, 2015

You guys, only 34 days until I am a married woman! I know I keep talking about it, but I can't help myself! I left so much time to prepare on purpose, but now it seems like I am so behind on everything! I am really not, but you can't help but feel a little panicked when it just keeps getting closer!

It is funny the thought processes you have preparing for a wedding. You have those days where you are worried and stressed that everything won't be perfect, and then you have the days where you just don't give a crap about any of it. All you want is to marry the most perfect human made just for you. I have also done a lot of reminiscing on past adventures, and all the things that made me fall in love with Zac in the first place. I was looking at some photos, and came across some I took on a spontaneous weekend trip to Zion National Park and St. George a while back. I didn't post them when I took them, so I figured now would be as good a time as any!
GAH! He is so handsome!
Look how normal and cute he looks in this photo. And then this happened...

Hahaha I love him so much you guys!

1 comment:

  1. haha i love these photos :) and you are so close to the big day!! that's so exciting!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your loveliest of lovely comments! :)

Pin It

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...