Wheeler Creek Trail

Monday, August 22, 2016

Hello wonderful humans! So I decided to try something a little new on a hiking adventure we took yesterday. Zac and I were given a GoPro as a wedding gift from one of his wonderful friends, and we decided to try it out! I tried my hardest to make a video that wasn't half bad, but then Zac whipped up a master piece, so I am going to share that instead. I will continue to work on my video editing skills, but until I can come up with something decent I will let the pro handle it! It was so fun to play around with the GoPro, and I loved how easy it was to carry around! I am seeing a lot of mini adventure videos in our future! Anyone else go on some fun adventures this weekend?




No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your loveliest of lovely comments! :)

Pin It

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...