Currently

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Reading..
The Fault In Our Stars by John Green. I honestly can't remember the last time a book had an impact on me like this one did. Probably when I read Perks of Being a Wallflower. I just couldn't put it down. A little bit ago I asked people on Facebook for book suggestions, and this was one of the books that was suggested. I had no idea what I was getting myself into. It seriously was just so good, and I still can't figure out why. Books don't usually make me cry, but I couldn't help myself. If you haven't read it I would definitely recommend it!

Playing..
I have been on a Mumford & Sons kick lately. I just keeping listening to whole albums on repeat. I know a lot of their songs sound the same, but I just don't get sick of them.
Watching..
It's true. I am a big time Downton Abbey fan, so the start of the third season has been quite the treat for me. I just can't get over this show. It is so good! I usually hate stuff like this, but for some reason I am hooked. I am not complaining. It doesn't help that I kind of have a big time crush on Matthew...

Dreaming..
I am still dreaming of traveling. All I want is to go to the beach at the moment. It doesn't help that we just got like three feet of snow the last couple days. Absolutely ridiculous. I really want to go to Hawaii. I have never been, and I just keep seeing picture from there popping  up all over the place. Nothing sounds better than laying on the beach in the sun right about now.
I also have been trying to think of things I want to photograph. Hopefully my photography class will help with that one.

Excited About..
There is something I am EXTREMELY excited about, but I am not quite ready to share it on this here blog yet. Don't worry, the news will come eventually but for now I am choosing to keep it to myself. Just for a little bit.

I hope everyone has had a fantastic weekend, and an even better Sunday. I have had quite the lazy weekend. Due to the snow, I have been stuck at home. A lot of Criminal Minds watching has been taking place, and hanging out with the family. Today was my daddy's birthday, so it has been a fun day. Pictures will come tomorrow!

Hope everyone has an awesome week, and has some fun things planned. I know I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your loveliest of lovely comments! :)

Pin It

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...