What I Wore

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

I have decided that once a week I am going to do an outfit post. I am doing this mostly to get my face on this here blog a little more often, and because fashion is a major inspiration in my life. It only makes sense. Please be patient with me. I haven't done these types of posts for a while. I am still trying to figure out what works, and what doesn't.
Here is what I wore today!
 
beanie/ Cotton On :: cardigan/ friend's closet :: skeleton tee/ Matthew Gray Gubler shop :: leggings/ Cotton On :: boots/ Nordstrom

So there you have it. I understand how strange this outfit is. I didn't quite understand until I started taking pictures of it. Oh well. I was extremely comfortable, and that is all that matters in my book.

I only have a couple awkward moments for today. Yay!
That awkward moment when you decide to wear shimmery purple pants, and a shirt with a big skeleton face on it...
That awkward moment when you see a guy with a walker, and it looks like the walker needs him more than he needs the walker... and you are just looking around wondering if anyone else is seeing this.
That awkward moment when you have to bring 20 photos about yourself to your photography class, and you realize more than half of the photos you have are from Instagram.
That awkward moment when you look at the pictures you just posted to your blog, and realize your stupid lazy eye that only shows up in pictures is back to haunt you. Oh well, my camera battery died while taking these so I didn't have many options.

So it looks like I had more awkward moments than I thought. What's new, really?
I have been so thankful to be back in school. It is nice having something to do rather than just sitting around all day. Did I share my class schedule already? I don't believe I did. I am going to do that now!

So far I am loving my schedule for this spring semester. I am taking a digital photography class, which I am beyond stoked to be taking. I am excited to really learn all the different things I can do with my new camera, and I think it will be a good way to keep me motivated to be creative. I am taking stats which sucks, but it is the last math-like class I will ever have to take. Hallelujah! I am taking an intro to my major (Communication Science & Disorders) which I am really excited about. The only downfall is that it is online, and I suck at online classes. Say a little prayer for me that I can get through that! The last class I am taking is Society and the Criminal Mind. Soo I might be taking this class entirely based off the fact that it is kind of like Criminal Minds in a class form. So far it has been extremely interesting. A lot of people in this class have differing opinions, so it makes the discussion really interesting. I am taking this class with one of my friends, so that is just an added bonus. We both agreed that we couldn't remember that last time we had been so interested in a lecture. It is a pretty intense class.

Well that is it for today. Until next time folks!




2 comments:

  1. Heck yeah, that cardigan looks fantastic on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my, you are too kind! I have been loving all the clothes I got from you. Like for real!

      Delete

I appreciate your loveliest of lovely comments! :)

Pin It

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...