1.1.14

Wednesday, January 1, 2014


I don't know about you, but 2013 just flew by. Although it seemed to pass so quickly, I can say with all honestly that 2013 was one of the most influential years of my life to date. I honestly can't even begin to comprehend the things that happened this past year. I sit here now thinking back on my outlook on life last January 1st, and I NEVER could have predicted the outcome of where I am today, a year later.

2013 was the year of growth. It was the year that I finally took things into my own hands, and some incredible things have come out of it. I traveled to Europe for the very first time with one of my very best friends. I found someone that I absolutely adore more than anything, and I have become so much closer to my family. I also made the decision to stay home from an lds mission, and go to school instead.

So yeah, this year was a tough one, but I look back now and just can't even believe how happy I am with the way things have ended up. I couldn't have dreamed a more perfect beginning to my next chapter in life. So here is to you, 2014. I just know it's going to be a good one!

*image via pinterest

6 comments:

  1. i love this. here's to 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  2. life has a way of surprising you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You forgot to mention that you also met me this year. Which was easily the best part of your year ;)

    Wait. TODAY was the best part of your 2014. Getting lost for a million maddening hours on campus. Never.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WORST of all the days. Hahaha and oh my word! I can't believe we met last year! I feel like I've known you for soo much longer than that.

      Delete

I appreciate your loveliest of lovely comments! :)

Pin It

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...