1.5.14

Sunday, January 5, 2014

One of my goals for this next year is to really try my hardest to blog more. I love this little space of mine, and it is often neglected. In order to do that, you will find me blogging about more personal and day to day things. It might get boring, and it might get random, but this is my blog, so that's just how it's going to be! Sorry about it.

The best I could come up with today is sharing some pictures taken throughout the week. Yes, I am becoming one of THOSE bloggers, but I take pictures and I like to share them, no matter how random. For example, there are the few random snapshots taken of me by my love while I wander around his apartment. He seems to have a knack for being a ninja, and catching me pulling the most interesting of faces.
He chooses to date me, I promise! And I realize the above picture is a little blurry, but it captures me and all my glory. Haha

I am not always a homebody. Sometimes I celebrate anniversaries with a certain guy, and take him to see Pixar in Concert.
Just another example of my stunning natural beauty.....

But really you guys, if you have a chance to go to Pixar in Concert, GO!! You will not regret it for a second. You can find a list of concert dates here!

And if you are really lucky, you will take a bunch of random pictures, and realize an old man was photo bombing you the whole time. Well played old man.. well played.
Last but not least, my weekend ended with a little mini adventure up the canyon! The air in Utah has been positively horrendous, so it was nice to get out of it for a while, and breathe some fresh air. There is so much snow up there! It really was the perfect way to end the weekend.
Serenity anyone?
There you have it lovelies! That is my week according to some random iphone snapshots. I love you all lots and lots, and hope everyone had a great first week of the new year. Anything fun happen? 

Again, I hope you guys are prepared for the randomness that is about to become of this blog. I sure am!
Also, if any of you wanted to take part in the Blogger Book Swap, the last day to sign up is TOMORROW!! You can find out more about that right here!

P.s- a surprise coming this way soon!

16 comments:

  1. You are seriously the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my, stop it! Haha you are so nice! Also, I'm pretty sure I went through every single one of your books on goodreads. Not even sorry about it. Haha

      Delete
    2. I love that you did that. I will obviously be looking at yours right now!

      Delete
  2. Pixar in concert?! what?! Your blog is so charming- can't wait to read more this year :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was absolutely brilliant! And thank you! :)

      Delete
  3. Pixar in concert is a thing??! How did I not know this? Also you have the gold iphone so I'm jealous. :) My goal for this year is definitely to blog more as well and when I say blog more, like actual posts not where I'm just apologizing for my lack of blogging haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is totally a thing!!! The best thing! And that's exactly what I mean. Hahaha I want more than just apologizing for my lack of blogging.

      Delete
  4. You're so adorable! I don't think any of us mind the random snapshots. I think they're the most honest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! They are the most fun to look back on.

      Delete
  5. I just starting blogging today yeay :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just starting blogging today yeay :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome!!! Welcome to the wonderful blogging community :)

      Delete
  7. Diggin the random photos, and especially your pajama pants! Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are the boyfriends. Can you tell?! :P haha

      Delete
  8. Basically a total pro! Haha and I'm lucky :P I love having someone I can be playful and silly with.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are all SO CUTE!
    You look so great!
    xo,
    Allie
    www.sparklesandstilettos.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your loveliest of lovely comments! :)

Pin It

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...