Currently..

Monday, March 11, 2013

Reading..
The Catcher In the Rye by J.D. Salinger. This might be my all time favorite book. It was my favorite book that I read in high school, and I was lucky enough to snag this copy at a used book store about a month ago. Remember that awesome book club I am a part of? This is our next assignment. Unreal.  
Watching..
(500) Days of Summer. I have basically had this movie on a constant repeat for the past four months. It is one of my absolute favorites, and I just never get sick of it. 
Playing..
The Fellows. So here is how I found out about The Fellows. Emily and I went to a concert in Provo, and these guys played. We actually didn't see them play because we came late, but on our way out one of the band members gave me this free EP. I will be honest, I didn't think they were going to be good. The other bands that had played that night were not fantastic, so we didn't think they would be much better. Boy were we wrong. These guys are awesome! If you have the time check them out on iTunes. You won't regret it!

Dreaming..
Of summer and all the adventures that come with it. I am currently trying to get a job as a camp counselor, so hopefully that goes well! Wish me luck! And of course Europe just seems to be getting closer and CLOSER.. Oh wait, because it is! Freaking out!

Excited About..
This week is spring break, and the sun FINALLY decided to come out. Talk about a miracle! This week is full of all sorts of exciting things including bike rides, hikes, concerts, comedy nites, and much more. I will do my best to take pictures, but I make no promises.

What have you guys been dreaming of lately? Anything you are excited about? I hope to hear all sorts of lovely things!

4 comments:

  1. "I will do my best to take pictures, but I make no promises" Haha that made me laugh! :) I'm on Spring Break too and enjoying lazy days. And the Fellows have a cool sound; thanks for recomending them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! I am glad you liked them :) and so far I haven't been too good about pictures... oops Haha

      Delete
  2. I've never actually seen 500 Days of Summer.. maybe I'll check it out. I am moving out west this summer with one of my friends :) here's to adventures and LIVING life!! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you have never seen 500 days of summer!!! Oh my goodness, Shawnee you are missing out. You MUST see it. As far as your summer adventures, I am soooo jealous! That seriously is so awesome. You better post tons of pictures so I can live vicariously through you. Haha

      Delete

I appreciate your loveliest of lovely comments! :)

Pin It

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...