Things That Caught My Eye

Monday, March 18, 2013



  1. All I want to do lately is go to a coffee shop and read ALL DAY LONG. (image via Pinterest)
  2. I am obsessed with light right now. (image via Tumblr)
  3. How cute is this print? (image via Etsy)
  4. It seriously needs to be summer.. like right now. (image via Pinterest)
  5. Light.. (image via Tumblr)
  6. I feel like this needs no explanation. (image via Pinterst)
  7. Again.. light. (image via Tumblr)
  8. This may be the most beautiful man I have ever laid eyes on. Like I am totally for real right now, who is this guy?! (image via Tumblr)
  9. I'm not really sure why I love this so much, but I do.. so I am sharing it. (image via Oh, Hello Friend)
I apologize for being pretty absent lately. My spring break ended up being a lot busier than I had planned. Don't hate me, but I basically have no pictures. I know, I fail as a human. Some excited things happened though. My brother got his LDS mission call! He is going to Melbourne Australia! How freaking cool is that?! I still can't really wrap my head around it. I am so proud of him, and so unbelievably excited for him. 

I told myself I wasn't going to go to a concert this week, but I caved (as usual). I went and saw The North Valley and The 2:13's play. So basically my two favorite local bands right now. It was a ton of fun, and I brought two friends with me that had never been to a show with me. Yay for dragging friends to concerts because my normal concert buddy is on a mission... 

Overall, my spring break was actually really nice. There were a few unexpected bumps in the road, but nothing I couldn't handle. Anyone do something fun for spring break?

8 comments:

  1. ack, that fifth photo is killing me. i need that kind of art peace in my life right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. don't you just love that?! i wish i was good at art just so i could be in situations like that.

      Delete
  2. Those are lovely pictures!
    I agree with you about that guy being rather attractive ;)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your loveliest of lovely comments! :)

Pin It

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...