Guest Post: Anna

Friday, May 3, 2013

Today I have the lovely Anna guest posting for me! All I have to say is get ready to laugh, and check out her blog! Check out all my guest blogger's blogs!! Because they are all fantastic, I promise. 

Hi! I am Anna and I blog over at Anna Apricot. I blog about basically any and everything. Things can get a little crazy over there. I am so excited to be on Shelby's lovely blog today.


(thats me on the left)

Five Facts about Me!

-I am a student at the University of Utah I graduate next May and I am already counting down the days!!!

- I have an unhealthy addiction to watching sports. Football, soccer, tennis, basketball, you name it and I watch it. 

- In a period of 3 weeks I saw three different actors from the Harry Potter series. Including Harry himself!


- I am OBSESSED with traveling! I have been to 4 continents and can't wait to get to the rest of them.

- I love socks and I wear them at all times, even to bed. Weird, I know.

Now, my inspiration. I get inspired from all sorts of things.

But, I would have have to say my biggest inspiration comes from fashion. In a dream world I would be Rachel Zoe. I could look at clothes all day and never get bored. There is just something about a beautiful dress that really moves me.

Like this one for example,

Source
Doesn't it just melt your heart?

(If you want to see more dresses that move me look at my pintrest board.)

I also get so much inspiration from quotes. A good quote can change my outlook on almost anything.

These are some of my favorites.

Source

Source
Source
Now if those are not enough inspiration I just look at some baby goats. It will work wonders.

Source
Source
 Thanks for having me Shelby!

4 comments:

I appreciate your loveliest of lovely comments! :)

Pin It

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...