I Will Be Back

Friday, May 31, 2013

I know that I have been absent for a little while, and I just wanted you all to know why.

This past week my puppy passed away, and saying it is one of the hardest things I have ever been through would be an understatement. My puppy was my partner in crime, so I just ask you all to be patient with me until I am ready to get back into the swing of things.

Again, I am sorry for no posts for a little while, but I will be back soon! I love you all, and hope you understand that I need to take a little break for a while.

xoxo

5 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry!! I'll be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very sorry to hear that.
    what a heartbreak :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry Shelby. I can't imagine how that feels. i'm here for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. losing a pet is truly like losing a member of your family. my thoughts are with you

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your loveliest of lovely comments! :)

Pin It

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...