The Great Salt Lake

Monday, September 9, 2013

So I think I mentioned in my last post that I went to the Great Salt Lake for a photo shoot about a month ago. These aren't the "photo shoot" pictures, but just a couple of random snapshots I took while my friend and I were out there. There are always the most interesting things laying around, and you find yourself looking around for hours.

I was extremely lazy while editing these pictures, aka I either didn't, or barely touched them. Don't judge me.
Any of you guys have some favorite places you like to take pictures?! Especially those of you who live in Utah?

6 comments:

  1. These photos don't need editing. YOU ARE SO TALENTED. NEVER DON'T TAKE PICTURES.

    Em
    Tightrope to the Sun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my word, i just love you dang it!! thank you so much :)

      Delete
  2. Your pictures are like a million times better than the ones I took haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've wanted to go to the great salt lake!!!!!!!! I want to visit Utah SO BAD UUUUGGH! Also, I love that youre continuing your photography! Great stuff girl :) And these pictures look AWESOME unedited!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh i love that photo of the suitcase on the sand, I'm not sure why but it really stands out to me!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your loveliest of lovely comments! :)

Pin It

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...