Like many women in today's world, I kind of am in love with Pinterest. It is just one of the most entertaining sites ever, and I could spend an unmentionable amount of time on there. Because I am constantly pinning I have decided to give you a weekly pinterest roundup of some of my favorite things I have pinned this week! Enjoy.
1. Of course this picture is a must!
2. I absolutely adore this photo of Zooey and Joseph. LOVE them.
3. This bicycle tee is killing me. I must have it.
5. I don't know what it is about this photo that just mesmerizes me. I just love it.
6. This hot chocolate is going to be a MUST this winter.
7. Not my dream bike, but still very classy. It is made by this company called Bertelli. Check them out!
8. How adorable are these! I want to make these with the kids at work!
12. I need her hair. Like right now!
So there you have it. Yay for Pinterest! If you like what you see, follow me here. Bianca, aka the only person I really hang out with that actually lives close to me, is on a little vacation for the weekend, so I am having a Criminal Minds marathon with the girls from work! Whoo! I have never seen it, but I freaking love Matthew Gray Gubler, so I think I will probably enjoy it. I love the two girls I work with. You will probably hear about them a lot more. It is kind of crazy, but they really have become some of my closest friends. We work at an After School Program which is pretty much the funnest job of all time. All three of us combined have pretty crazy lives (Paige takes the cake on this one), so every day at work is a new adventure filled with new stories, laughing, crying, and being there for one another. I don't know what I would do without these girls. Love you Paige and RexAnn!
I also get to go fishing with my dad and grandpa tomorrow which I am way stoked about. I can't wait to enjoy some piece and quiet. It will be nice to just sit back, read a book, take some pictures, hang with my dad and grandpa, and enjoy nature. I couldn't think of a more perfect Sunday.
I hope everyone has a fantastic Saturday! Don't get into to much trouble ;)