Yellow Light

Saturday, October 27, 2012

jacket/ h&m :: shirt sweater thing/ anthropologie :: jeans/ levis :: sneakers/ converse
 
So I am going to do outfit posts sometimes. Is that alright with you? Okay, good. I can't promise there will be a lot of these. I just do it when I feel like it, and that feeling doesn't come around that often. Just so you know.
 
It has been one of those weeks where my mind is going a million miles an hour. One of those weeks when you can't stop thinking of all the things you want to do, but you have no idea how you are going to do those things you want to do. Yeah, one of those weeks. For quite some time now I have been trying to figure out what I want to do next year. I am not really loving the University of Utah, and I feel like I need a change of pace and scenery. I am just becoming unmotivated. I feel like every day is a repeat of the last. I am ready for some change.


 
I am not really sure what I am going to do yet, but I am making baby steps. This week I am going to talk to an academic advisor AND the coordinator for the National Student Exchange. I am pretty excited about both. I want to make sure that they major I have chosen (Communication Science & Disorders) is what is going to be my best fit. I have also been thinking about Behavior Therapy. My mind is just a jumbled mess right now. All I know are the basics of what I want. That is pretty much as detailed as it goes. I am going to try and fill in the blanks this week.
 
I am really excited to meet with someone about the National Student Exchange. I originally wanted to do it this year, but by the time I found out about it, the application was due. Since then it has been constantly on my mind. I don't know if anything excites me more than moving to a city I have never been to, and just kind of having a fresh start for a year. It sounds refreshing. As of right now, I really want to go to Seattle. The University of Washington is one of the top schools in the country for my major, and I think it would be an amazing experience to go there. Unfortunately, it is one of the harder schools to get into in the program. I guess we will just have to see what ends up happening with that.
 
Until I figure things out, I am just trying to stay motivated, and continue to do things that inspire me. Hopefully I can get this College Street/Bike Style thing going. Keep your fingers crossed for me!
 
This week has been pretty random other than all of the craziness going on inside my brain. I had a math test, which was very eh. I hate math, and can't begin to explain how excited I am that I am currently taking the last math class I will ever have to be in. Yes! That is success in my book. Anyway, the math test actually wasn't that bad... which terrifies me. I don't know if there is anything scarier than feeling like you did alright on a math test. If history repeats itself, I am looking at disappointment in the math region in the near future. Oh well, what can you do? Math is NOT my thing. 
 
My friend RexAnn and I are planning a trip to Seattle this coming March. This will be my first time going to Seattle you guys! Her aunt and uncle live in downtown Seattle, so we will have a nice place to stay. Unfortunately, plane tickets are about a 1,123,345,453 dollars, so we are waiting anxiously for good priced tickets. The first day we looked at tickets they were only $189, but by the next day they were $286!! You can bet we were extremely upset about this. Darn you Southwest! Darn you! We are sure the tickets will do down eventually, so we just need to be patient.
 
Other than that my life has pretty much consisted of school, work, homework, and Criminal Minds. You guys, I am so addicted to this show! It is bad. I can't stop watching it! I don't even know why. Oh wait, maybe it is because I am freaking in love with Dr. Reid. I would rather not talk about it. Oh and my life has also consisted of having the biggest crush on someone who has no idea I exist. It is pretty great! Keeps life very entertaining. Oh man, I love my life! Haha
Like seriously, I love it. There is always something crazy happening, and I am always thoroughly entertained. What more could you want in your life? Nothing I tell you!
Nothing.
 
Well I hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend. Please enjoy some photos I took after I was done photographing my clothing. Don't worry about it. Most attractive pictures of myself hands down!
(That last statement was false)


 
Currently Listening-

"Yellow Light" by Of Monsters & Men

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your loveliest of lovely comments! :)

Pin It

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...