Things I Love: Fall

Monday, October 8, 2012

So when you think of fall most of you probably aren't picturing the above picture. I do. I guess I just have a really weird personality, and most of you are probably going to think I am a crazy person. One of my favorite things about fall is the sort of gloomy weather.
 
I don't know what it is about gloomy things, but for some reason they are my favorite. Let me explain. I am not depressed. Not even in the slightest. I am actually a very happy person. I just want to say that before I go into more detail. I tend to like sadder weather, music, movies, etc. I have tried to figure out why this is, and this is what I have come up with. There is something about the gloomier things that makes me think. I have my most inspirational and creative thoughts when it's rainy outside. A movie that is sad, or doesn't have a happy ending makes me think. I don't know why, but these things make me think.
 
I would rather watch a movie like Like Crazy than How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days because Like Crazy makes me think. A movie doesn't always have to have a happy ending to be good. I like these movies, because they are more relatable to me. These movies are like real life. Sometimes it isn't always a happy ending, and I like knowing that that is ok. The same goes for things like books and music.
 
I know this is all kind of a random jumble of things, but I thought I would share. I love these types of things. I am constantly pushing myself to think about new things, and think outside my comfort zone. These things are what do that for me. So I know I am a big weirdo, but that's just how it happened I guess. I think I have decided to share this with you, because I hope to share with you some of my favorite movies and books on here. Just be prepared for things that make you think, and don't always have a happy ending.
 
Well I guess that is enough about that for now. Do any of you like gloomier things? It would be kind of nice to know that I am not the only one. So here is to being inspired rather than feeling depressed on the sad things life has to offer.
 
I get to go to Logan today, so I am super pumped! I really just love Logan. I am also bringing my bike up, so I am even more stoked! I don't know why, but I have a strange feeling about this trip. Not a bad feeling, just a strange one. I feel like I will be coming back with a story. Stay tuned.
 
Happy Monday everyone!
 
 
Photo found here

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I totally know what you mean! I love gloomy and rainy days. As a matter of fact when I moved here I was having a hard time because it was not what I was planning on (for the record Long Island is NOTHING like New York City)but a rainy day turned it around for me. Dancing in the rain is very inspiring ;)
    PS Loving my rainy day today!
    Have fun in Logan!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Does it rain a lot in New York?? I will be very jealous if it does! I remember hearing about that dancing in the rain experience. When I come to visit we are doing it! Haha even if we have to improvise. Hahaha

      Delete

I appreciate your loveliest of lovely comments! :)

Pin It

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...