Concert #1

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Alright, so I know I did a post last week saying I went to my first concert of the year. I have decided that it did not count as a concert, considering it was really just a dance party. I am counting the concert I went to last night as the first concert of the year! Mostly because it was absolutely fantastic! You know how I just love The North Valley, so it only makes sense to have them be the first concert of the year. Just sayin'

The last time I had this much fun at a concert was when I saw Grouplove in the summer. As of yesterday, I hadn't seen these guys play for a little over a month. It was so much fun to get to see them again, and I forgot how much I love their music. The North Valley was headlining, so they got to play a longer set than they usually get to. I think this added to the experience. I was so used to just hearing maybe five or six songs each show. It was awesome to get to hear them play a lot of their songs. They even played some old stuff which was fantastic! It really was just fantastic you guys.
My friend and I got there a little late, so our night started off with the 2:13's. I have nothing but good things to say about these guys. I have seen them play a couple times, and every time they just blow me away. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. They are disgustingly talented, and sometimes I couldn't help but laugh because I was so impressed I didn't know what else to do. They are unreal! They just released their first EP. Go check it out here or take a listen below. My favorite song of theirs at the moment would probably have to be Ruthless.



After the 2:13's finished their set The North Valley was up. It really was just a party. I have no idea who was controlling the sound and lights, but whoever it was clearly knew what they were doing. It really magnified the show. I was very impressed. You guys already know that I love these guys, so I am not going to say too much about it. All I have to say is this was by far their best show, and it is crazy how good they have gotten. You don't notice it when you go to every show, but after taking a little break I was pleasantly surprised at their skill level for this show. So bravo guys! Here is my absolute favorite song of theirs. You can find the rest of their music here. 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your loveliest of lovely comments! :)

Pin It

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...