Soul Mate?

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

You guys, I think I may have met my soul mate today. Alright, so I didn't really meet him. He rides the same bus as me to school (wow, that doesn't make me sound five or anything). I don't know who he is, but I am pretty sure we are destined for each other. Probably.

So I started noticing him on the bus a couple weeks ago. We don't always take the same bus, but have been on it at the same time a couple times the last couple weeks. He is cute you guys which is definitely a plus, but what made me notice him in the first place was how AMAZING his style is. Like for real, look at my pinterest board boys take notes and it's basically him. Kind of perfect really. And the fact that he was reading.. on the bus. I don't know if you understand how truly rare this is. IT'S RARE!

Anyways, so today I get on the bus. No big deal really. To be completely honest, I didn't even realize he got on the bus until he sat down across from me. Of course I was like, "Ooo well dressed man again!" Then something happened. Something I was not expecting, and that totally shocked me in the most wonderful way. He pulled out a copy of The Catcher In The Rye and began to read......

Alright, so here is the thing. This might be like my all time favorite book. Like, I might even like it more than The Great Gatsby you guys! Let's just say my heart started getting all weird, and my stomach started doing somersaults. Who is this guy? Who is this beautiful stranger that started riding on the bus the same time as me? Of course any normal person would have started up some conversation with him. Something like, "Oh, The Catcher In The Rye! That is one of my favorites!" or "Oh, The Catcher In The Rye. How do you like it so far?" Yeah, that is what NORMAL people would do. What do I do? I will tell you. I sit there, staring at him awkwardly, mouth slightly open, doing everything I can not to drool that this human being (that I already find quite handsome) is reading MY FAVORITE BOOK OF ALL TIME!

I don't understand how these things happen to me, but they do. I just do my best not to fall on my face most of the time. Hopefully one of these days I can muster up a simple hello to the beautiful stranger, but until I live in a world where good things happen to me (oh I hope SOME of you caught that quote) I will just stare awkwardly and do my best not to drool. Le sigh*

6 comments:

  1. aw! lucky you! sounds like the story of my life. i'm always tongue-tied around beautiful men.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is really the most unfortunate quality. that's alright. i will just creeper stare instead. haha

      Delete
  2. DUUUDDEEEEE! Go talk to him! Seriously. Just. Do. It. Seriously. Yes. Do. It. Do It. Do It. Because you never flippin' know right?! I know it's scary. It's scary. You'll be so scared turning his way, looking into his dreamy eyes, but guess what, he's human, and has something in common with you already. So why the HECK NOT! Last thing you wanna see is him walking around arm in arm with some chick who is NOT as awesome as YOU. So just say ANYTHING! Really. :>


    http://DownToStars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh! This comment seriously got me so pumped! You are so RIGHT!!! Worst case scenario it is awkward, and I just don't sit near him on the bus. Gah! Hopefully I can be brave when the time comes to actually talk to him. Wish me luck!

      Delete
  3. Awe that sounds so cute!
    But I totally know how you feel, it's the worst when you see someone appealing and you really want to talk to them but can't! We gotta stop being wimps!
    WIth that being said I think you should start up a conversation with him! Whats the worst that could happen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha for real though! I do think I should just go for it. I am just not one to start up a conversation with a stranger. I am no good at it. Maybe I should practice on random people first... Haha no.

      Delete

I appreciate your loveliest of lovely comments! :)

Pin It

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...