- Basically, this is what I wear now. So I want all these items very VERY badly. I just love the simplicity (via Tumblr)
- This photo just has me itchin' for summer and Europe! (via Pinterest)
- This quote really caught my eye this week. Couldn't agree more. (via Pinterest)
- This guy.. his style is too perfect. (via Tumblr)
- And this guy... where can I find one? (via Tumblr)
- I will die if my kids are this cool one day. (via Esperanza Moya)
- This quote had me teary-eyed by the time I was done reading it. As most of you know, one of my best friends is serving an LDS mission and she left this Wednesday. What does this mean? I won't see her for a year and a half. I found this the day before she left, and sent it too her. I couldn't be more thrilled with this. It is basically my thoughts about our friendship explained perfectly. (via Pinterest)
Also, this baked french toast recipe has my mouth watering.
I have been obsessed with the idea with having fresh cut flowers lately, so this post just put me over the moon.
This week has been insanely busy I feel like. Lots of tests to study for, and I spend the beginning part of my week squeezing in as much time as I could with Emily before she left. This week has just been an interesting one. I am looking forward to the weekend though. Let's just say it will involve sleepovers, Perks of Being a Wallflower, waffles, concerts, and spending time with people I haven't seen in a while. Stoked doesn't even begin to cover it.