Young Blood

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Basically, I have been obsessed with this songs. I am also in love with the music video. Probably because it reminds me of summer... and it needs to be summer. You guys, something is seriously wrong with me. I used to love winter, but every year I get sick of it earlier and earlier. Like I was done with winter the day after Christmas. What is wrong with me?! Winter is beautiful! But really it needs to be winter, because I hate being cold and stuck inside.

Also, have you guys seen this video? I can't stop watching it, and I don't know why! So you should definitely watch it if you haven't.. which is basically no one, because it is being spread l

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your loveliest of lovely comments! :)

Pin It

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...