CM Recap: The Apprenticeship

Friday, November 9, 2012

Alrighy folks. So as you many know, I am completely OBSESSED with Criminal Minds. Like you don't even understand. So because of this I have decided to do a Criminal Minds Recap of all my favorite moments of the newest episodes. Hopefully, I can make this a weekly thing. Considering I love talking about Criminal Minds, I don't think I will have a problem.
 
These posts will contain many spoilers, so I will get all my randomness out about my actual life at the beginning of these posts so if you watch Criminal Minds and haven't seen the episode, I won't ruin it. Let's be honest though. I am guessing a lot of you don't watch it anyway, so you can just enjoy my rambling.
 
First off, yesterday was crazy. Like it was crazy. I even have a story about it! Here it goes. My friend and I (my friend will remain anonymous) have the biggest crushes on these two guys in one of our classes. We are talking like full on junior high crushes here people! Of course having a junior high crush on someone means acting like junior high girls around them, and giving them nicknames like Jude Law and Adam Sevani. But seriously, those are there nicknames. It is important information I promise. They might just look like said people as well. Like seriously people, they really do. One guess as to which one I have a crush on. If Adam Sevani didn't automatically come to your mind then we need to get to know each other a little better. If you don't know who Adam Sevani is... I am appalled.
 
 So here is what went down. My friend and I usually sit in the library before the class with the cute guys. Yesterday, the library was pretty full so we decided to walk up to the Union instead. As we are walking to the Union, Jude Law rides by on his bicycle! So of course my friend and I turn, look at each other, burst out laughing, and awkwardly watch him lock up his bike. We now had a decision to make. Do we follow him into the library like creepers, or do we casually continue walking to the library?
 
So we are walking back towards the library when we pass his bike, and my friends says, "I should just write him a note telling him that I like his bike...and him." Of course I think this is a BRILLIANT idea, so what do we do? We write him a note. The note went something along the lines of, "I like your bike...and your face." Details aren't needed, but she did sign it as "the girl down the row." This is important information because we ALWAYS sit down the row from them. We usually sit just a couple seats away. So as I stood guard, my friend oh so casually (not really) went and put the note on his bike. And then we ran.
 
So there is some background. Did I mention we had class with both Jude Law and Adam Sevani only about 20 minutes later. Yeah, we are sneaky. So anyway, we are sitting in class and I am doing what every good college student does during class... sits on Facebook and finds new music. Oh wait, that's just me? Anyways, I found some awesome new music, but I had forgotten my i pod chord. After I found out that both myself and my friend didn't have one I thought of the brilliant idea to ask Adam Sevani and Jude Law if they might have one. Worst. Mistake. Ever!
 
First off, this was pretty much the first thing I have ever said to either of them. So I casually asked them both if either of them had one, and Jude Law told me he might. There was a lot of lag time while he tried to find it, so I just sat there awkwardly waiting trying to look busy which I obviously wasn't. After he told me he couldn't find it we made awkward eye contact and I knew.... I KNEW at that moment that he thought I was the one who put the note on his bike. FML! This is not good people! I just wanted to scream, "NO!!!!! It's not you! I don't like you! I like your friend! It is your friend I like!!!! Everything is ruined!!"
 
So now I have to do everything in my power to make sure he doesn't think that I am the one that is interested. That is a lot of work people. And this is a junior high crush, so I can't just TELL him! He is supposed to read my mind, and just know that it is not him, but his friend... Adam Sevani. So I am trying to figure out what to do, and I will make sure to keep you all updated.
 
Now for Criminal Minds. WARNING: From here on out there will be major spoilers!!!! Read on if you dare!
 
Alright, glad that's over with. There isn't to much I want to say about this last episode except for the fact that it was insanely twisted! What the 15 year old killer?!? I am now afraid of EVERYBODY. Haha
 
By far the best part was first off, all the scenes with Reid. Second off, the softball game. I can't even begin to describe the happiness that was brought to me when I saw Reid playing softball. Best. Thing. Ever! I have found some photos to share.
Dying!
Can we please just talk about this run?! I honestly almost dropped to the floor because I was laughing so hard. This doesn't even give it justice. It is the most hilarious and awkward run I have probably EVER seen. One of the many reasons I love Reid. Haha
 
He literally THROWS himself at the plate. Let's just say the whole 30 seconds that all of this happened were pure enjoyment, and completely awkward. So freaking good!
 

And of course the cutest picture of my boys! They seriously have the best relationship on the show. Love them.
 
That is pretty much the end. Have a fantastic weekend!
 
p.s- gifs found here


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your loveliest of lovely comments! :)

Pin It

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...