CM Recap: The Fallen

Thursday, November 15, 2012

So it's time for another recap of the latest Criminal Minds episode, but first I will share with you my random thoughts for the day.
 
Alright, so season five of Gossip Girl FINALLY came to the library, so now I am back to watching Gossip Girl. I don't really know what it is about this show, but I love it. I know that it is one of the trashiest shows pretty much ever, but it brings me so much joy. I feel like everyone should be able to have a couple trashy tv shows that they enjoy. For me it is Gossip Girl and Pretty Little Liars. Don't judge me. So here is probably my biggest confession. It involves Gossip Girl. Do any of you guys watch it? If you don't you will have no clue what I am even talking about, but for those of you that do... you are probably going to shun me. Here it goes... I freaking want Dan and Blair to be together! I know it is crazy, and I am probably the only girl on the planet that wants this, but I just love them! I can't even explain it. They just need to be together. Even if it is just for a couple episodes. Okay that is a lie, they just need to be together. Alright.. I am so glad I got that out there. Haha
 
On an even more random note, is anyone being sent into a deep depression over how much gas is? Yeah, it can't just be me. I almost started crying as I saw the price reach $60 this morning. As soon as it passed $50 with no sign of stopping, I felt my body start to wilt. That was not a great start to the morning.
 
Here is something that cheered me up. Your welcome (This is seriously the funniest video of my life, and pretty much makes me pee my pants every time I watch it).
 
 
Alright, I think it is time to talk about some Criminal Minds! WARNING: I AM GOING TO BE TALKING ABOUT THE NEW EPISODE OF CRIMINAL MINDS. SO IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IT YET, I WOULD SUGGEST YOU DON'T GO ANY FURTHER.
I think that is good. So here are my thoughts... This episode wasn't my favorite. It was so tame! I know that sounds crazy. Since when is setting people on fire, and drowning them in bleach tame? Yeah...
The past couple episodes have been so insanely insane that this one left me feeling a little empty inside. So I will just share with you some of my random thoughts throughout the show. First off, girl singing in the park... holy freaking amazing! I was very impressed!
Next would have to be this line. I kind of died! Haha Oh Reid, how I love you.
Seriously though, why is he so funny? And why is his hair so freaking fantastic? Moving on...
Suddenly, OUT OF NOWHERE a crazy Reid appears... with milk. Alright then.
Really the only other comment I have about this episode is what the country music playing at the end? It was strange.
 
The good thing about this episode is it was a tribute to veterans which I greatly admire. So good job Criminal Minds!
 
That is it for today. I am ready for what I am sure is going to be a crazy weekend. Like seriously, I have been preparing myself for this weekend since like Tuesday. There are just a lot of different scenarios as to how it could go, so it should be interesting. I am sure I will have a story for you by Monday. Get ready!
 
Pics found here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your loveliest of lovely comments! :)

Pin It

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...