College Street Style: Emily

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Alrighty, so it is nice and freezing here in Utah. Because of this, there are a lot less people riding bikes. I am going to switch over to college street style for a while. I hope you are all ok with this. So here is to my first college street style post!
 

Name: Emily
Major: French
What do you like to wear?
"I like wearing dresses, and things that remind me of the forties."
 
Thank you Emily for letting me take photos of your adorable outfit! Thankfully, Emily is a very good friend of mine, so it wasn't that awkward. Yay for things not being awkward! Haha Don't you just love those red rain boots? I seriously just die over them every time I see them!
 
I have decided I really want to be in a band. Like really bad you guys. There is just one small problem... I have not musical talent. Like none whatsoever! I am pretty sure I wouldn't even be able to play the tambourine. This proves to be a problem, because how fun would it be to be in a band?? I will tell you. A freaking ton of fun! I already go to enough concerts. Might as well be doing something rather than just standing there. Maybe I could be a back up dancer or something! Oh wait, I can't dance... I think this is a lost cause. I will just have to enjoy concerts from the sidelines. Darn it!
 
As I was getting dressed today, I realized that I pretty much put on the exact outfit I wore for Halloween. What is the problem with this you might ask? Well as many of you know, I was Dr. Spencer Reid for Halloween aka a boy. Oops. Did I change after I realized this? Absolutely not.
 
Another thing I believe I have mentioned is that I usually take the bus to school every day. I actually enjoy taking the bus. It gives me a half hour to just relax, and listen to music. It is pretty fantastic, but using public transportation has it's.... set backs. Here is today's example. For some reason a man who I am pretty sure had just smoked an entire pack of cigarettes decided to sit right in front of me. I am sorry, but I really just don't like the smell of cigarette smoke. I don't care if people choose to smoke. That is 100% their choice. I do find it kind of disgusting, but that is just my opinion. Anyways, I guess you could say I was not to thrilled, but I dealt with it. So there I was, dealing with the smoke of death smell, when on walks a human with body odor that over powered the smell of the death smoke. I am not joking you guys. It was pretty awful. These are the days where I greatly regret taking public transportation. The bus smells.
 
My only other random thought for today is I have decided I really like the names Finley and Finner. I don't really know how I came to this conclusion. It just happened I guess. It might have to do with the fact that I keep hearing the name Fin, and I am constantly listening to the song "From Finner" by Of Monsters & Men. Those are just assumptions though. Who really knows.. haha
 
Well I hope everyone is having a fantastic Tuesday.
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your loveliest of lovely comments! :)

Pin It

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...