CM Recap: Wheels on the Bus

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Alright, so today I should be telling you all about the fantastic things I found on pinterest this week, but I didn't use pinterest this week so I have nothing. Sorry. Instead, I am going to do my Criminal Minds recap that I should have done on Thursday, but it was Thanksgiving so I didn't want to.
 
There are very few things I have to say about this episode. It was a TON better than last weeks episode that is for sure! This whole episode was based around a video game, and the unsubs created a live version of the video game using real freaking people! How insane is that? I thought it was good, but I feel like they could have done a lot more with that idea. It was pretty intense, but there was a lot of slow parts throughout.
 
The only other thing I have to say about this episode is this... Freaking Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide. Yup.
 
I wouldn't say I am disappointed with Criminal Minds, but I still am just freaking out because I don't know who freaking Reid's girlfriend is. I need to know! Like right now. They have dragged this out for to many episodes. They can't have this mystery girl be all, "I love you", and then never hear from her again! What the heck is this? If they don't bring her back into the story soon, I am going to throw something. Probably like a chair, or something big like that. It just needs to happen.
 
So remember how I said that I had no idea what I was going to do this weekend, because there weren't any I had the money to drive and go see? Yeah, well I lied. The North Valley decided to be sneaky and announce on Thanksgiving day that they were playing at the Spedelli's benefit show yesterday. Freaking stoked you guys, but kind of didn't know what to do at the same time. This was definitely the FOURTH show in a row that my friend Emily and I had been to. As in four weekends in a row we have been going to see these guys play. That is a freaking month you guys. That could totally be thought of as creeper status. Heck, that is creeper status! It turned out to be a fun night though! We got to talk to some of the guys after the show, and they are all pretty darn rad. They are pretty much as cool as there music, which is pretty much the coolest thing on the planet. Just saying. Emily and I are hoping that they take a break this week from playing shows, so we don't reach level expert of creepers. That would be FIVE weekends in a row. Especially since in two weeks they are playing two shows. Are we going to both... duh.
 
On a completely random note, we had a mouse. I say had, because we finally caught it after a week of trying. They little thing was sneaky. I don't know how, but it just kept licking all the peanut butter off the traps without getting caught! He was lucky for a while, but then one of them snapped. I was very disappointed. My dad got one of those catch and release traps just for me, but of course it went for the deathly head snapper thing. Oh why little mouse couldn't you have gone for MY trap. I tried to save you, but you decided to go through the death row (aka like 5 deathly head snapper things) and you failed. I am sorry little mouse. RIP.
 
I hope everyone has had a fabulous Thanksgiving break, and a fantastic Sunday. I know I sure have! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your loveliest of lovely comments! :)

Pin It

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...