College Street Style: RexAnn

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

I am apologizing for the quality of these photos in advance. I had to use my VERY old little pink digital camera. I seriously have had this thing since like 7th grade. It is not even a camera. But I had to get this done, so everyone meet the wonderful RexAnn.
Name: RexAnn
Major: Nursing
What do you like to wear?
"Boots, sweaters, fun colors, and funky patterns!"
 
Thank you RexAnn for willing to do this even though I had a sucky camera, and because I made you sit outside in the cold while I told you about my crazy weekend! You are a trooper! P.s- I am thinking that Blue Star Chai Lattes should be a weekly tradition! Just saying.
 
I am proud to announce that awkward moments are at a stand still for me! This is such a joyous thing. I will treasure every second of it.
 
So my friend RexAnn (pictured above) has got me hooked on freaking Snap Chat. Who knew taking awful pictures and adding captions to them could be so much fun! I think the main reason I love it is because the majority of my friends don't live in SLC. This is a fun way to see what they are doing, and to see their face.
 
Well that is all for today. Happy Tuesday everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your loveliest of lovely comments! :)

Pin It

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...